Thursday, July 28, 2011

The feelings. known as (#20)

Oh yes, its the day.
The day i earned my budget to get my own things, great :).
These days, sleep not well. Why? idk.

Someone cursed me with a voodoo's doll? Yeah right, hope soo.
That's better to curse me, let me feel the painfulness.
I'm Lovin it', :o .

So what if i'm deeply hurted?
So what if i'm gone crazy sometimes?
So what hatred goes on?

Though its painful, doesn't mean that i'm going to give up like that easily.
There is always another way.
Thats what i'm finding.
Feelings, hurt. that's my retribution for what i had did before.

Concerning, isn't important at all , yes you're right.
At least i have my own target, and on my ages now, should be able to take care myself w/o a tons of assists.
True.

Am too weak? SO?
Train myself to be a bravo man then.
Problem's always surrounding us, just depends on OURSELVES . How you react and how it Returns too.

Maybe there's no next time, but who knows the future goes on?
No one, no one will know'.
Lives just like a building, how wide you build the base area, how it stands long for.
When it falls, just like your feelings goes down. So dont put too much hopes on me. I'm not done yet.

Parents, Brothers, Sisters, Friends & you.
Well, parents. Yes they are busy. An apology, a hug, this may warm their heart as well.
Bro, sisters. busy working , i'm lonely.
Friends. They smiles alot. and treat me good too.
Bro R N, you have to know, you sad for nothing, its already a past. accept the truth.
You did well today, stop emo alright? Smile as usual, although its a fake smile, but its way better than your silly emo face. Like a damm sh*t there.
Smile ! Cheer.
YOU. hmm, you changed my life a lot. and hold on, you changed it from negative to positive.
Don't felt guilty or what, however it goes, i have to say 'thanks'. In my life , you the one who most understand my characteristic, attitudes. to be a mature me, i need more time. would you mind to wait? still blaming myself , why i'm so fool before. acting like a kid there, what i think before is, love stands for everything. NO ,something we can do without loves.
Loves in caring, Loves is sweet.
But, hard to culture a relationship forever with me.
You told me before, 不要为我改变, sorry. I've broke the promises. And i changed my own its not just because of you, also my parents, friends, communications.
Idiot, i banged my head onto the wall last time. and think it back naooo, i'm crazy and annoying. Painful and makes you worried more.

People outside there. I rad the newspaper today. hohoho, someone died again. oh? its because of love? dude, this girl suicide because of broke up with his boyfriend. waoo, think about your parents , girl. refresh your mind before you jump down from a high building. did you ever calm?nope. did you ever think about your parent's feelings?nope. did you ever think about your futures?nope either.
You the one who created your own life stress. R.I.P-

Angels , devils , witch , ghost.
Some peoples don't believe'em. Some do believe there're alive.
All its depends how you believe them. Just like human in a relationship, a boy who willing to give everything to her girlfriend, because of believing.
I always believe there's fate surrounding me. So bring it on. this gives me confidence too.

Last thing, the idea i told you before, when i starts EMO , i'll think how hurt you're , this works on me. Its because of trusting.
These days not fake smile anymore, i'm seriously good & healthy , so i have big SMILEY everyday. :)

IF you'd seen this, Reminder from me.
This not 想太多, its just my personal feelings.
I'do like to post my feelings here since i have no one to talk with.
Stay cool and be good girl, Take care.

Rub your eyes after you saw this post. I know its long, but these just my personal feelings. PEOPLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment