Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sharing out.

Reason why this happened, previous shes my sister and because of feelings and fall in to my hole.
What i did to you, i don't know how to repay'it back to you. So, just to say, you can choose to hate me or break off our friendship.
And about the misunderstanding , i'm sorry .



The day of Me and Her.
Complicated story, but sweet. :)
Before i'm sharing'em, if u hates us begin together or what else, u can skip out from the blog.

Felt happy to knew you.
The 1st time that we met up , (Shes holding packet of sweets) that time i'm with Gai hong together , And She asked me.
Yao tang guo ma? (wanna have some sweets?) :))
And i said , i don't eat sweets ( With a big smiley ) , And what you did its a big smile, too :)

Hahahaha, great memories for miii.
Ignore about last time , New life ' New Generation.
What you did to me it just the past , What we have now its the fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment