Monday, August 8, 2011

My Interview layout

To share my info publicly.

Hello , I'm Bran Mun Shean Yik.
I'm 16 this year. Though I'm not enough age but it not just because of my interest only.
I am a kid who starts play and discovery computers and software when i was young as in 9years old.
Well, Indeed, i know its not easy to learn to be a programmer. i'd met a huge of people out there giving up themselves or stuck in a dead part last long.
Reasons why i'm would like to join and learn to be a programmer. Yes, one of'em of course its because of my interest. But nor that only, because of i surf through the internet and i saw a lot of websites are illegal, maintenance without a posting in the notice board. Same happened with Lowyat's forum these days.
Reasons why i wanted to join the group of programmer. This case not been forced , ever since i was young, i'd been addicted of software and tried out a lot of HACKS, CHEATS , MACWARE, CRACK CODER, PROGRAM DESTROYER, ETC. most of the time I failed, but there is always a chance to be. i wont be giving a dumb to the failed passage ever. SO , here i am to learn more about programmer.
Age problems? i don't care, i just wish to learn more things and faster than the citizen outside there before i graduated.

I wish to help and learn more about them. I hope you'd paid attended on my info.

Thanks a lot, MR.LIM.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment