Monday, August 1, 2011

Bruh, Jackson. :)

Was doing housework today :p.
Kept my room tidy and found out a lot of old stuff.
I found my note that i wrote a lot of nonsense when i was young before. :p
Can't imagine i'm that cute lol XD.. Nonsense, i am still so cute right now. aren't cha? HOHOHO !
Ring, Ring, half way doing housework. here goes jackson.
My friend who are age20 this year and we played from young until now.


Oh here we are.
You called me because of her and your life right?
I know right, i shouldn't share your case here but, its the way to help you. :)
And you said to me, your phone, facebook, don't want to login and switch on because of her message right?
Look, you said its fun to play with the bad guys outside there. Yes it is, but you think first. you already have a girlfriend, and you still wanted to play because of the addicting and interest.
But did you think another way, when you got hurt, how she feels?
She called you thousands of times, and lots of message. you said to me, its discussing, lame , and stupid questions. Think positively bruh.

Lets say, if you're a girl. i walked with a group of gangsters, and they drag me to fight with the peoples outside there. how you feel? its just the same dude. Positive ++++.


You know why am i sharing here? scroll down with your mouse yourself. see how dumb i did for a GIRL.
And think how SWEET LIFE do you have , comparing with me.

Just now , while i was wiping my table with a towel, it was white before. and now ? it goes darker and darker. at last, it became into pure black.

An perfect example , it will happens the same in your life though.
Join them, join join join.
See what you have at last.

Think twice dude, Alright?
If you see this, leave a comment at the chatbox beside.
Let me know if you saw it. i still have a lot of things to tell you.
REMEMBER, ITS NOT A JOKE BY WALKING WITH A GROUP OF GANGSTER.

ONCE YOU JOIN, YOU HAVE TO DESERVE THE OCCUR HAPPENS.

No comments:

Post a Comment