Sunday, July 17, 2011

#8

woohohoho, mc run mc run mc run , without eating MCD.
i wearing last year MC's run shirt. while i'm running, all of them looking at my shirt. :o
yes ! 我上镜头了! got few camera man's taking photo of me. Yeah, i'm handsome , everything knows .


Ahh yes, i saw you today.
And what can i say is, you'd changed.
Well , its good for you, but not me.
Yes, true. Human is not forever a kid or an adult. They will get older and older, which is same like our attitude.
So, just let it be :p.
Stay cool myself.

Sometimes when i have 心事, i don't know who to talk with. I wanted to share with you but, you said so, if anything important only find you. So, i don't dare to call you and not dare to sms you often. Bran Mun , Keep your mouth shut infront of her :o .

For what i think is , someone had told you what to do by the next. so, 感情冷, 我也只好看回我们以前所信息的短信. :)

Last thing, you're weird nowadays.
VERY WEIRD.

i'm Fine with PEACE.
SMILE !

No comments:

Post a Comment