Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Locked my blog

My life = Game For now On
Not trusted Love yet , some girl come bring me up if u have enough spirits to . :D
-

Locked my blog , reason : dont want strangers float my chat box.
:) .

I have selected my own lifes now . i key in to the key hole now .Locked Up and focus in my game, nothing gonna revoke me to change my target . there is a revenge for what you did to my teammate .What you told me? Form a team? you not enough experiences yet .
i will show u what i will do if i really beats u in a day . dont hide after that .

____________________________________________________________________
And ,a word to my teams
i hope theres no argues in my team here.
its a team , forever a team .
not like Milks, xDM team.
GL FTBT( for the best try )

Tournaments are for gain experiences , Not to lanc .
-Bran -

2 comments: