Saturday, December 25, 2010

Celebrated MARRY PeaceMas today

Before that, Kerby and Adrian came my house by last night .
And i don't like today de kerby. facing comp whole day . WTF , beh tahan

Booyahh . woah, great day great food. But, Yawn . whole night never slept . Now i still awake yet :x . We ate steamboat at my tiny little house with a single table earlier :P .Just waiting my mom back * 有样学样 < i think is this larh . My mom delayed 3Hours . before 4o'clock i called her, she said on the way back home . guess what, she can repeat these word WITHOUT a PAST TENSE , Until she can use'em when its already 7:30. Great weh . im happy of it . :D

After ate, i got feelings already. aiya , like something heavy in my stomach , but i slept tho :O .
Dreamed something but not telling out :) . Force me to tell if u can :D

Then when i was awake , its already 11pm .About that , i thought theres a Countdown outside of our house. But, my mom came down and warn us not to be noisy. NO MORE COUNTING DOWN . -__- .

Nvm, jom Padang main 'DRUGS' . Okay. Epic fail , No lights there. Damn . =.='' But we played w/o lights too :D . Drugs spread over my eyes , shirts , pants EVEN DO MY UNDERWEAR whited , Pro Spreader :D
P/S : i wanna ship away :) Reasons? becauze wangsa permai padang no lights .
:D

Ok lar. nothing to share already.
I guess i wrote it not interesting at all for those who not came .

-Bran -

No comments:

Post a Comment